CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

      The boys are home from their first day of school.  They go for three hours each time.  Owen will go two days a week and Dylan will go three days a week.  I boohoo'ed my eye balls out leaving Owen there.  We are hoping he will have fun, socialize and learn something.  Owen did great even though it was in the middle of naptime.  His teacher said she laid him down in one of their classroom cribs and he was too busy to sleep.  He is napping now bless his heart.

      Dylan did good.  I was worried that he would not use their classroom toilet.  He is hesitant to use toilets he is unfamiliar with.  His teacher said he did great and had no accidents.  YES!!!!!!  Here are a few pictures from their first day (same ones from Facebook).





      A little late, but here is a picture of the cupcake I made last week.  I am still on my ambitious pursuit to  make the perfect cupcake.  It is fun!!  This cupcake is a Dulce de Leche cupcake with chocolate shavings.  It actually looks better than it tasted.  I found a recipe online for the cupcake and it tasted a lot like sweet cornbread.  The icing was yummy.  Everything made from scratch.



1 comment:

  1. Just wondering Gina if you felt totally lost w/o the boys in the house? I never really enjoyed when Hank & Mindy went to Kindergarten which was only 2 1/2 -3hrs a day because I was afraid I would get busy with something and forget to pick them up : )

    ReplyDelete