CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cupcakes and Kids

    The first week of school is complete.  The boys both seemed to do very well.  Dylan got to have a little party on Friday.  His teacher threw them a Orange you Glad School is Back party.  They drank orange soda and had snacks.  So cute!

    Thomas bought the boys a new movie (cartoon) called Rio.  It is about birds.  Both of the boys are crazy about this movie.  There is a lot of fun music.  I love watching the boys dance while watching the movie.  Dylan and Owen are finally starting to enjoy each other, it is such a beautiful thing.

    I am continuing with my cupcake obsession.  Here are some pictures of my newest creations.

I made these for a jewelry party this week.  They are milk chocolate
raspberry with raspberry cream cheese icing.

We have a neighborhood party tonight so I made these.
Almond vanilla cupcakes with almond amaretto buttercream icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment