CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding, Braves game and stomach bugs...... Oh my!

So we are just settling back into our routine.  Thomas and I traveled to Hilton Head for four days for a gorgeous wedding.  My parents kept the boys at their house.  I missed my boys, but had an incredible time at the Morin-Shearer wedding.

                            Here is the beautiful couple Kate and Rion
                            Amazing weekend and the reception was way too much fun!!!!


So my children were beyond spoiled while in my parents' care.  Everyday was full of parks, amusement centers, museums, nightly wagon walks, etc.  Meme and Papa had a great time with the boys I think.  Thank you guys so much for taking such wonderful care of the boys so Thomas and I could have a fun weekend away without worrying. 

We got home on Sunday, I had the 24 hour stomach bug on Monday.  Where the heck did that come from?  Dylan came down with it on Tuesday night.  Please stay away stomach bug, Owen and Thomas do not wish to meet your aquanitance.

Thomas and I took Dylan to a Braves game on Tuesday.  Thank you Nana for watching Owen so that we could have a Dylan date.  Dylan was more interested in the rowdy fans, loud vendors, insanely huge television screen and fireworks than the baseball game.  The Braves hit not one, but two homeruns while we were there.  Such a great game to take Dylan to!  Owen would have never sat still long enough to enjoy a baseball game.  We sat right at first base about seven seats from the bottom.  It was a fun night.








In other news.... Dylan is totally potty trained.  He will now even use public toilets without the potty chair.  Woohoo!  The public toilet was our last obstacle.  Dylan refused to use them, he wanted his potty chair sitting on top.  Thank goodness his unwillingness to pee in his big boy underwear overrules his diva potty needs. 


Owen is talking up a storm here recently.  He is constantly saying words that just about blow us away.  Blowing bubbles recently, he said "Bubble".  Wow!  It just amazes me.  His recent words are to point his fat little finger at his brother and say, "No!" So funny.  Maybe we should not laugh and encourage that one, huh?


                                Cannot publish a new blog post without a pantless Owen

1 comment:

  1. Hope all of u r over the stomach bug .....I know ur boys were very spoiled ...heck they even spoil me when I visit...lol...but that is to the way ur parents have always been....loving people...love ya all very much ...love the blogs and maybe one day before kids r grown I will get to see them in person...keep blogs coming and pray all is well...love y'all ...Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete