CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adventures With the Potty

Potty training is going pretty well.  Dylan is about 90% consistency with the pee-pee on the potty.  We had our very first poopy in the big boy Mickey Mouse underwear last night.  I could begin to describe the absolute nastiness of this event, but I will leave it to your imagination.  It ended with a warm bath and a deep antibacterial scrub down for me. I pray for patience, we will get through this.



Potty training today got desperate. Trying to get Dylan to go number 2 in the potty has been a struggle. We put his potty outside and let him play in the buff. I must say I was a little jealous of the carefree freedom of his playful birthday suit stroll. To be a child again.....anyhoo. We had a little bit of success, a brown surprise was deposited in the grass next to the potty. Go Dylan! Oh, my children are going to die one day if they ever read these posts. Mommy loves you boys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment