CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I swore I would never do this to my kids, but.....

Okay.  So the Huggies Limited Edition Jean diapers are a definite red neck/ghetto hybrid and I swore I would never embarrass my children by making them wear jean printed diapers.  Walking around CVS today, I noticed the Huggies Jean diapers were marked down to $6.99, tempting but no thank you.  I scanned my CVS card and out printed a $4.00 coupon for Huggies Jean diaper.  How cow, a pack of diapers for $2.99.  Sold!  Had I of had a Huggies coupon, I could have used that as well since the $4.00 coupon was a CVS store coupon.  Run, don't walk to CVS and get your baby some jean diapers.  It is not as bad as I thought.  Thomas is going to have a cardiac event when he sees his boys in them though.  Is there a doctor in the house?

Baby got back!

Sorry, no jean diapers for Dylan today.  He is sporting some orange Mickey Mouse big boy underwear with no accidents today.  Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. I commented but then it showed an error. : ( So, I said way to go Gina save a penny anywhere that you can. I must say they look better on the television, but who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hideous! Someone gave me some for Harrison in a size 3 and I put one on Emma-yikes! But, they are diapers, so for that price I don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Jean diapers! Oh well....I'm not a mom yet but I guess 2.99 for diapers is pretty sweet. They look so cute on him though!

    ReplyDelete