CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should be asleep, but I'm not

So speaking with my neighbor yesterday, she tells me about a hilarious conversation she recently had. Apparently the people across the street assumed I had quit teaching to take on a day care of such. They wondered whose dark haired little boy I ALWAYS had with me. My neighbor said, "That's her son, she birthed him". Have they not seen my Asian husband? You would figure the blonde hair green-eyed child would stand out more. Geez! This isn't the first time someone has been confused over our little family. I walk around looking like mommy with two baby daddies. I need to have shirts made, "Yes we are brothers, no one of us is not adopted, no we are not half or step brothers.". They are both equally a quarter Thai, Hey.... that is what the shirts should say. Somebody jump on getting those made, K thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gina, I am enjoying your blog & glad that you are taking time to write things out. One day your boys will appreciate it.

    I was wondering if you got a lot of stares.(hehe) And I love what Mindy did with the shirts but Zazzle ain't cheap.

    You have two beautiful little boys continue to enjoy them everyday because they will be grown in a blink of your eye.

    ReplyDelete