CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why Do My Children Hate Me?

Here is the playroom as I just found it



This is how it should look minus a toy here or there



The OCD crazy woman inside of me wants to remove the children from their joyful playing posts and clean the heck out of that space.  The OCD woman wants to see bins back in their color coordinated cubbies full of the categorized toys.  I must fight the OCD woman inside of me, because the logical woman inside of me knows that those efforts would be futile.  No good would come of that cleaning frenzy.  I need help!  Watching them play in that mess is literally like an itch that I do not want to ignore, must scratch it.  For the Love, my poor children will never be normal with me as their care taker. 

4 comments:

  1. they will grow up to be just like you and your mother "OCD"....lol....love you both dearly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you know I understand! I clean our playroom at the end of the day b/c of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like they are having fun so relax! Oh you are your mothers daughter. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I so have that same OCD....I am constantly going behind the girls and pickingup everything that they throw down. So I can relate!

    ReplyDelete